Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Meet Brian


Hello there!  I’m Brian.  I’m from Virginia.  I love theme parks.  Parker was kind enough to ask me to write a blog post for Theme Park Nerds, so here I am.  Let me give you bit of background on myself in the industry so that you can get a better picture of where I’m coming from with this, and also to feed my ego monster.  I’m kidding, I’m the most modest person I know that’s ever existed for all time.  Anyway.  As said earlier, I’m Brian from Virginia.  A place that is not without access to some pretty spectacular theme parks.  Going to school in Norfolk for my undergrad and graduate degrees allowed me to visit my favorite park, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, the Most Beautiful Theme Park in the World, on a regular basis.  My working experiences in the theme park industry include two stints in Walt Disney World’s College Program.  In the spring of 2006, I worked Quick Service at Walt Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort in the food court.  Two years later, I wanted to do the program again and was placed this time in Merchandise at Mouse Gear in Epcot.  I met Parker when I transferred to Attractions during the summer and worked arguably the best attraction on property, Splash Mountain.  Enough about me though, you want to hear about theme parks, right?  This first post will be mostly a review of the new stuff I had yet to do at the resort and some thoughts on the parks in general.  I may ramble.  You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment