Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Walt Disney World Thoughts

It had been years since I was last there and there were maybe only a few new experiences.  Disney needs to get their butts in gear and build something new quick.  Hopefully the rumblings of Avatar for Animal Kingdom, Star Wars Land, and Cars for Hollywood Studios come to fruition.  Avatar, for all its thematic inappropriateness of being in a Disney park, is now desperately needed.  The makeover of the Hollywood Studios has me the most excited.  Meanwhile Epcot just sits there.  A giant mall with some decades old attractions that need some love.    It’s weird but I found myself most of the time wondering if Transformers at Universal Studios was having technical rehearsals on the days I visited and how I might have been able to sneak away for a day.  It’s not a good thing for a theme park when a guest is thinking about shaving off a day to visit a competitor.  
That’s all the ranting I can handle for one day.  
Thanks for reading and I hope to contribute more in the future.
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment